Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Surveys are Fun

1. Where were you when it turned 2006?
At my parents' house being depressed. It was a hard holiday season last year.

2. How did you get the idea for your myspace name
um, it's my name...

3. What song are you listening to right now?
I'm not.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
I felt really bad when Dale Earnhart died for some reason. Nascar is really big in my hometown even though I've never been a fan. I also mourned Princess Di and Tupac. Paul Wellstone more than any of the above, though.

5. What color underwear are you wearing?
orangey pinkish

6. Do you own an iPod?
no

7. What did you do this morning?
chased the fuzzball around the apartment, had tea with Bella, taught class, had biscuits and gravy with Bella, taught class

8. What does your dad do for a living?
he's a retired high school band director.

9. What will you do tonight?
watched SVU, studied with Bella, now fooling around online

10. What's your favorite memory from last weekend?
If Friday counts, then Christmas shopping with my aunts and sister. That was fabulous fun.

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number?
um no

12. What was the last thing you ate?
leftover Mongolian barbecue

13. What was last thing you drank?
drinking Tazo Joy tea at the moment. It's really great, Bella. You have to try it :)

14. What was the last movie you watched?
I am in the middle of The Lost Prince at the moment.

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
the cold

16. What food do you crave right now?
I'm not craving anything at the moment.

17. Did you dream last night?
probably, but I couldn't tell you what

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
SVU

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
I have a bracelet that used to be my great-grandmother's. My mother gave it to me when I was visiting in August. It's beautiful. I'm afraid to wear it.

20. Name someone on your Top Friends who is just like you?
um, I have a lot in common with a few people on my myspace page. Bella, my sister, Lori.

22. Who last text messaged you?
don't do text

23. Are you on any medication?
yep, celexa

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
whatever. my bed is small, so I just sleep at the moment. I've never been picky, though.

25. What color shirt are you wearing?
red. The era of the Christmas sweater has begun. This one has three black and white cats wearing holly collars and crowns. I think it's particularly cute. My gaudy poofy reindeer sweater will be dragged out for class on Friday.

26. What is your favorite frozen treat?
moose tracks ice cream or coconut ice cream at this fabulous place downtown.

27. How many piercings do you have?
just my ears

28. What's your favorite store?
bookstores, discount clothing stores

29. Are you thirsty right now?
no, I have tea right beside me.

30. Who's someone you haven't seen for a while and miss?
Josh, Judith, Sheri

31. What did you do last night?
Spent a lot of the night on the phone with my family discussing the current crises. Then Bella came over to commiserate and we drank iced tea and went to Barnes and Noble to wander around.

32. Do you care what people think about you?
Sometimes, yes. But mostly, no. I've kind of gotten over that (hence the gaudy poofy reindeer sweater...)

35. What are your font colors on AIM?
blue

36. Where do you live?
in an apartment

37. Are you aggressive?
not really. assertive, though.

38. Cell phone company?
Verizon

41. Would you ever change anything about yourself?
wouldn't everyone? I'd probably be less shy.

43. What do you smell like right now?
I don't know. I can't smell myself. My nose is stuffed up a bit.

44. What is your favorite color?
blue

45. Do you like mustard?
not if it has nicotine in it.

46. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
this too shall pass. either that or oh god, I don't want to get out of bed. or please pass the anti-depressants.

47. Would you ever sky dive?
I think I would be terrified. Someone told me we should try it sometime recently, though. I think it was Bella.

48. Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back?
whatever

49. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
no

50. What did you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
I didn't.

51. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yes.

52. Do you consider yourself to be fashionable?
um, did you miss the comment about the gaudy poofy reindeer sweater? Other than that, I think I dress all right.

53.Do you own a digital camera?
no

54. Do you like eating apples whilst swinging from tall trees escaping from ninja camp 1200?!?!
sure, why not.

55. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Princess Leia of course

56. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but don't?
sometimes, depends on the situation really

57. What are you allergic to?
Amoxycillin

59. Do you ever feel guilty when you eat meat?
no

60. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
Nathanial, I think that's what my parents had picked out.

No comments: