Monday, October 02, 2006

Survey

How tall are you?
5'3"

Is your tongue pierced?
no

Where is your ideal house located?
Well, I've always thought about building a house across from my aunt's cornfield. I don't know if I ever will or not, though.

Last person you talked to?
Tishie. We're having pasta tomorrow.

Have you ever taken pictures in a photobooth?
I don't think so, but I'm really not sure.

When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?'
Rennick's birthday, I think.

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
work

Where is your current pain at?
my neck. seriously. I don't know why, but it's been hurting for a week.

Who do you want to marry?
Haven't met her yet.

Do you like mustard?
yes, but only the bright yellow stuff. WW really likes the spicy stuff, and it's really nasty.

How many rings 'til you answer the phone?
I often don't. I wait for the voice mail to pick up. With my cell, it just depends how long it takes me to find it.

Do you look like your mom or dad?
my mom

Who was the last person who told you they hated you?
no one that I can remember

How long does it take you in the shower?
10 minutes or so

Can you do the splits?
no

What movie do you want to see right now?
Confetti

Did you think The Grudge was scary?
didn't see it. don't plan to.

Do you own a camera phone?
no

Would you ever dye your hair red?
sure, why not.

What song is overplayed?
that one by Death Cab for Cutie...

How many rings are on your fingers right now?
None

What are you drinking?
hot tea, and it actually has a teabag in it this time. I bought tea at school this morning and didn't realize that it was teabagless until I'd drunk half of it. I just figured I still hadn't regained my sense of taste.

Was your mom a cheerleader?
no, my aunt was, though.

Who are your favorite people to talk to?
I have lots of favorites. my sister, Judith, Josh, Jodi, WW, Rennick, Judy, Lori, and my new friend Jennifer. Those names don't even begin to cover it, actually. I have a lot of people I love to talk to.

What's the last letter of your middle name?
H

Are you pregnant?
No. someday maybe, though, at least that's the plan.

Who did you vote for on American Idol?
didn't watch it.

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I prefer 8 hours, but it all depends on the night. It was much less last night because I couldn't sleep because of my neck hurting.

Do you drink Egg Nog?
rarely

What do you buy at the movies?
at the indie theater in town, I get popcorn and either iced tea or beer. at the old fashioned theater, I get chocolate covered almonds. at any other theater, nothing usually.

Do you know how to play poker?
kind of

Do you wear your seatbelt?
Yes

What do you sleep in?
depends. lately pajama pants and a t-shirt

How Many meals do you eat a day?
two usually, sometimes three

Do you have A.D.D.?
no

Ever been to Vegas?
yes, a long time ago.

Paris or nicole?
who?

Do you make good pancakes?
eh, they're alright.

Did you eat a cookie today?
No

Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I don't download.

Do you hate chocolate?
no, it's okay.

5 things you've done today
1. Taught classes
2. Drank hot water without a teabag
3. planned to go camping this weekend with WW
4. took a big long nap
5. watched Mansfield Park with Embeth Davidtz (it's awesome! I'm a big Embeth fan.)

No comments: