Friday, October 20, 2006

7 Years Survey

How old were you?
19

Where were you living?
North Carolina

Where did you hang out?
at school

How long was your hair?
Do you remember, Judith? I'm not sure. Longer than it is now, I think. Maybe quite a bit longer.

Did you wear glasses?
yep

Who was your best friend?
Judith, Josh, Lynette

Who was your crush?
Vanessa, I think

What kind of car did you drive?
I didn't have one.

How many tattoos did you have?
none

How many piercings did you have?:
none

What was your worst fear?
coming out or rather being found out

Had you smoked a cigarette yet?
no, I've never had any desire to.

Had you been arrested?
no

Had your heart broken?
no

*** OCTOBER 2006 ***

How old are you?
26

Where do you live?
northwest

Where do you hang out?
lately, at Bella's but also in my office, at my favorite coffee shop downtown, and at my favorite Italian place

Do you wear glasses?
yep

What is your hairstyle?
shaggy at the moment. I'm going to get it cut this weekend.

Who are your best friends?
Josh, Judith, Rennick

Still talk to any of your old friends?
oh yes, all of them, not as often as I should, mind you, but yes

How many piercings do you have?:
one in each ear

How many tattoos?
none yet

What kind of car do you have?:
2000 Ford Focus. It's a good little car.

Have you been arrested since, if so then times total?
no

Has your heart been broken?
yes

Do you still smoke?
never have

No comments: