Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yay! Survey!

1. Initials: VE
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: don't know.
3. Last thing you ate: yellow rice with garbanzo beans
4. For or against same sex marriage: For, most definitely. I want to get married someday.
5. Are you Nah: ???????
6. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? No. Do they still have Saturday morning cartoons?
7. Do you believe in God: yes.
8. How many U.S states have you been to: Almost all of them, except for California, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, and Alaska.
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in: 3
10. Ever lived outside of the US: No
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: My eyes
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself: I am compassionate.
13. What is your moms name: Mom
14. What is your dream car: I don't really have one.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Italy, specifically Venice
16. Favorite type of food: Italian
17. What's you favorite holiday? Christmas
18. Do you download music: No
19. What illegal thing have you done: Ran a red light
20. Where would you want to go on a first date: out for coffee
21. Would you date the person who posted this before you?: Um, no, although she's really nice
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally: no
23. Have you ever cried for no reason: Yes. Hello depression.
24. Do you like president Bush: about as much as intestinal flu.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped: No
26. Have you ever white-water rafted: Yes
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes. I've also had a 42 year old woman hit on me. I was 23. Yurg.
28. Last person you hugged: my cat
29. Have you met a real redneck: I grew up in a town full of them, and I truly hate that word.
30. How is the weather right now? cold and yucky
31. What song are you listening to right now: Law and Order SVU theme song
33. What was the last movie you watched?: Into the Arms of Strangers, I haven't been watching much lately because of my big fiction story. It's done now, though, so I play to rectify that :)
There is no #34.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? class
36. What are you afraid of: my thesis defense, although I'm feeling a lot more secure about it at the moment.
37. Have you ever been hit-on by someone of the same sex: Yes, of course :) Have I ever been hit on by someone of the opposite sex? Yes
38. How many pets do you have: 1 fuzzy cat
39. Have you ever loved someone: Yes
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks: tall Awake tea
41. Have you ever fired a gun: No, nor will I ever.
42. Are you missing someone: My sister
43. Say something really random about yourself: I think lower back tattoos are sexy.
44. Do you have an ipod?: No
45. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? No
46. What's your name: VioletEmily
47. Are you comfortable with your height: Yes, I like being short.
48. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yes.
52. Favorite flower: sunflowers and lilacs
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn: Butter
54. What books are you reading: City of the Beasts by Isabel Allende, Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis, oh! I just got Mary Oliver's new book in the mail. I'm so excited. So that, too :)
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo: Yes. It was actually a cab. How weird is that?
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes, my grandfather
57. Do you watch MTV: No
58. What's something that really annoys you: people who randomly say to strangers, "Why aren't you smiling?"
59. What are some things you really like doing?: reading, writing, talking about reading and writing, hanging out with friends, going out with the MFA-ers, watching movies, cuddling, kissing, going out for iced tea, going out to dinner
60. Do you like Michael Jackson?: No.
61. Can you dance: No, but I sure try.
62. Favorite basketball team: GWU!
63. Favorite cereal: Cheerios
64. Do you drive?: Yes.
65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out: 4:30 a.m.? Maybe?
66. Last time you went bowling: No idea.
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room: No. Let's keep it that way.
68. Who was your last phone call? Mom
69. Last time you were at work: Today
70. Whats your favorite state to be in: North Carolina

No comments: