Monday, September 11, 2006

Survey

Single or Taken:
Single. Sigh.

Happy about that:
Actually, I'm perfectly fine with it.

Eye Color:
blue

Shoe size:
6

Height:
5'3"

What are you wearing right now?:
green pants and my 2006 Pride shirt

Righty or lefty:
Righty.

Can you make a dollar in change right now?
always


---------------FAVORITES---------------

Kind of pants:
jeans, really baggy ones

Animal:
cats

Drink:
Alcoholic - Fat Tire
Non-alcoholic - iced tea

Month:
June

Juice:
Grapefruit

Favorite cartoon:
Anime Movie - Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (I'm serious, it's awesome)
Show - Rocky and Bullwinkle (especially when I'm tired or drunk)
Movie - Mulan
Print - Peanuts



-----------HAVE YOU EVER...-------------

Been Prank Called:
Yes.

Given anyone a bath:
Yes.

Bungee Jumped?
No, nor will I ever.

Made yourself throw-up?
No.

skinny dipped?
Not yet.

Loved someone so much it made you cry?
Yes. And why is this question on every single freaking survey?

Broken a bone:
No.

Played truth or dare:
Yep.

Been in a physical fight:
no

Came close to dying:
Yes.

Been in a hot tub:
yep

Fallen asleep in school:
oh yes.

Ran away:
not that I recall.

Broken someone's heart:
yep

Cried when someone died:
Yes.

Fell off your chair:
that's the story of my life.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
yep

Saved AIM conversations:
Yep.

Been cheated on:
I sure hope not.

----------WHAT IS...----------

Beside you:
my iced tea

Last thing you ate:
Wendy's chicken strips

---------Ever Had...----------

Chicken pox:
twice

Sore Throat:
yes

Stitches:
yes

Broken nose:
no


----------Do You...----------

Believe in love at first sight:
yep

Believe in long distance relationships:
yep

Like school:
love it.

Question yourself:
yep

Who was the last person that called you?:
Rennick

Who makes you smile the most:
my cat

Who knows you the best:
my sister

Do you wear glasses?:
yes, and I love my glasses.

Do you get along with your family:
Most of the time.

Final Questions:

What did you do yesterday:
wandered around the big art festival and bought a very cool picture to hang on my wall. Then I took a long nap, read, and chatted with my folks and a cool woman from Washington.

what car/truck do you wish to have:
someday I'd like a hybrid Honda Civic.

Have a lava lamp:
no

How many remote controls are in your house?:
one

Are you double jointed?
Nope.

When did you last shower?
last night

Scary or Funny Movies:
funny

Chocolate or Vanilla:
Chocolate.

Rootbeer or Dr.Pepper:
iced tea (I'm not a pop drinker at all)

Summer or winter:
summer.

Silver or Gold:
Silver

Diamond or pearl?
amethyst

Sprite or 7up:
iced tea

Coffee or tea:
tea

Phone or in person:
In person

Today did you..

Talk to someone you liked:
yep, several people in fact

Buy something:
a hook to hang up the cool picture that I bought yesterday

Get sick:
no

Miss someone:
lots of people really. I heard from one of them today, which really made me happy. Hi Judith!


Last person who....

Slept in your bed:
my cat

Saw/heard you cry:
my cat probably

Made you cry:
don't know

Went to the movies with you:
WW, I think

Said "I Love You" to you:
mom

Ever been in a fight with your pet:
no, although we do have tiffs some mornings when she thinks I should get up at 5:30

Been to Mexico:
Not yet.

Been to Europe:
Yes.

Do you have a crush on someone right now:
always

what book are you reading now:
I just finished The Fourth Bear by Jasper Fforde. Absolutely hysterical as all of his books are. I'm also reading Water Wars by Vandana Shiva, which is a fascinating read.

Future KIDS names:
Laurelyn Erin, the funny thing about this name is that I am currently very interested in someone with a very similar name. I've also always like the names Gloria, Michael, Daniel, Jonah, and Annie.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal:
no, my cat won't allow it. It's really funny. She gets jealous. My ex gave me a stuffed rabbit once, and I tried to curl up with it one night, and my cat wedged herself between the rabbit and me. She kept pushing the rabbit as far away from me as she could.

What's under your bed:
my cat?

Favorite sports to watch:
I hate sports.

Favorite Locations:
Anywhere with the people I love. Venice. Cinque Terre.

tattoos or piercings:
Just my ears.

What are you most scared of right now?:
not being able to learn all of my many students' names. It's week four already, and I still don't know them all.

Who do you really hate?:
snakes sometimes, wolf spiders

Have you ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with:
hasn't everyone?

Are you lonely right now?:
no, not really

Song that's stuck in your head right now?
"Grace" by Michelle Malone

Have you ever gotten beat up?
no

Have you ever been on radio/TV:
yes. on a commercial on PBS, I think. It was all of the valedictorians from the area when I graduated in high school. We moved our tassels on our graduation caps.

Ever liked someone, but thought they never noticed?:
sure

Random...

What color is your underwear right now?
white

What's the first things you notice about the opposite sex?
Physically - Eyes and laugh (is that physical?)
Personality - kindness

Your Favorite Type of Food?:
Italian, but I love all food.

Are you too shy to ask someone out?:
not usually. had a brief period of nervousness lately, though, I think because I knew I was going to get turned down flat.

Hugs or Kisses?:
Both.

Dogs or Cats?:
Cats. Clearly.

Favorite Flower?:
lupine, sunflowers

Have you ever fired a gun?
No. Hopefully I never will.

How many pillows do you sleep with?:
One.

No comments: