Friday, September 15, 2006

Survey

01. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET?
juice and cheese curls

02. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED AS SOME SORT OF SEA-DWELLING CREATURE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
seahorse

03. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD?
Josh

04. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU'RE AT AN IHOP?cinnamon swirl French toast

05. LAST BOOK YOU READ?
67 Mixed Messages by Ed Allen. I'm teaching it in my poetry class. It's a collection of acrostic sonnets (that spell out I love Suzi Grace) about bisexuality. It's a fascinating (and hysterical) book. My students really like it, too. Have I mentioned that almost my entire class is made up of lesbians? Yeah, it's an awesome group.

06. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR MYSPACE FRIENDS LIST?
um, yes

07. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED.
Well, everytime I play with WW, I end up covered with bruises. This is because we are overly adventurous and not because of any kind of abuse, though. I don't think my legs have ever been so bruised, though. They were a weird shade of purple for a while. Kind of sketchy, that.

08. OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS, WITH WHOM WOULD YOU WANT TO BE STUCK IN A WELL?
Josh, do you want to be stuck in a well with me? Would we ever get out?

09. ROCK CONCERT, OR SYMPHONY?
I can appreciate both.

10. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?
I have no idea.

11. SODA?
No.

12. FLAVOR OF PUDDING?
No.

13. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
It's brown and it is covered with chalk. I kept dropping the eraser on myself and swearing while I taught this morning.

14. PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION?
Celexa. It's good stuff.

15. IF YOU COULD USE ONLY ONE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
What kind of question is that?

16. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST?
66 currently. I feel incredibly popular.

17. HOW MANY PEOPLE IN YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
Most of them. 3/4 of them at least. I went to high school or college with a lot of them. Some I went out with once or twice here.

18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?-Nothing. I'm in my office, and it's really quiet.

19. MOST RECENT MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED IN A THEATERS?
Who Killed the Electric Car? The day before that I saw Little Miss Sunshine, which made me laugh until I cried. I recommend both.

20. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
a machine that graded my papers for me

21. NAME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS YOU'VE HAD THE HOTS FOR.
Lucy Lawless

22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CITY?
the one I live in currently. also London.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF CAKE?
yellow

24. WHAT'S THE FIRST WORD THAT COMES TO MIND RIGHT NOW?
I'm hungry.

25. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM IN PERSON?
About a month ago.

26. WHO GOT YOU TO JOIN MYSPACE?
Me.

27. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT?
Italian food with my people after the glbt group's meeting. I got to meet all of these wonderful new people. I'm really excited about our group this year.

28. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN RESIDING IN THE CURRENT CITY YOU LIVE IN?
just over three years. going on four.

30. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU SAID OUTLOUD?
Let me know if you need a letter of recommendation. I'll be happy to write one.

31. LOOK TO YOUR LEFT. WHAT DO YOU SEE?
a stack of papers that need graded.

32. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT SPENT $100 ON YOU?
WW. She bought me a hydration pack before we went camping in Nevada a couple weekends ago. Actually, I have no idea how much those cost, but it was really nice of her.

33. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE TENNIS PLAYER?
Who cares? There's a great article on that basketball player, Sheryl Swoopes (that's her name, right?) in Curve this month, though.

35. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT?
I have no idea.

No comments: