Friday, September 29, 2006

Survey

You are
[x] 5'0"-5'3"
[] 5¢4≤-5¢5≤
[] 5¢5≤-5¢6≤
[] 5¢6≤-5¢7≤
[] 5¢8≤-5¢9≤
[] 5¢10≤ and up

Your confessions:
[] I'm afraid of silence
[x] I am really ticklish
[]I'm afraid of the dark
[] I've collected comic books
[x] I sometimes shut out others
[] I open up to others TOO easily
[X] I read the newspaper
[X] I love Disney movies
[X] I am a sucker for gorgeous eyes
[X] I am a sucker for a gorgeous smile
[x] I don't kill bugs (try not to, at least)
[] I have "x"s in my screen name
[x] I bake well
[x] I have worn pajamas to class
[] I love Martha Stewart
[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[X] I love to laugh
[] I can't swallow pills.
[]I bite my nails
[] I play computer games when I'm bored
[x] I have gotten lost in the city
[x] I have gone out in public in my pajamas
[] I have made out in an elevator
[] I have been skydiving
[] I have been bungee jumping
[] I have bitten someone
[x] I have egged or T.P.ed a house/car
[ ] I have smashed a car
[] I have been fired

Have you ever…
[X] seen a shooting star
[] joke proposed to anyone
[x] gotten stitches
[x] eaten Sushi
[x] gotten the chicken pox
[X] Ridden in a taxi
[] Been on a cruise ship
[X] Driven/Rode over 400 miles in one day
[x] Been on a plane by yourself
[x] had surgery
[x] seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater
[X] been on stage
[] gotten a black eye
[] memorized all the dialogue in a movie
[X]watched an entire baseball game

Do you like…
[x]old movies
[x] musicals
[X] blasting music in your car
[x] foreign foods
[] gameboy Pokemon
[X] Christmas time
[X] doughnuts
[X] animals
[X] coffee
[X] tea
[x] summer
[x] winter

TWO'S OF EVERY KIND

Two Names You Go By: Violet and Emily

Two things you are wearing right now:
pajama bottoms and my Pride shirt

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
Ireland and Chile

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now:
my Village and my fuzzy girl, who is sitting on my lap

Two favorite animals:
cats and WW's dog

Spell your name without vowels:
Vlt mly

How many pairs of jeans do you own?:
three

What color(s) do you wear most often?
blue

What's for dinner tonight?
I had soup and grilled cheese, thanks to WW.

Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes, very much so

[Do you own a…}

- PS2: no

- XBOX: no

- PSP: no

-XBOX 360: no

- Gamecube: no

Digital Camera: no


Do you shop at stores like Aeropostale and American Eagle?
no

How do you make money?
I teach.

Last thing you bought?:
iced tea

How's the weather?:
it's been warm, I think. I've been inside.

Do you own big sunglasses?:
no

What should you be doing right now?:
laying on the couch?

Who did you hug today?:
my fuzzy child. I'm trying to avoid giving other people my dread disease, so no hugging anyone else.

How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
1

What color shirt are you wearing?:
white with rainbows on it. it's my Pride shirt.

Name one thing that you do everyday?:
play with the fuzzy child

Whats the color are your bedroom walls?:
white

How much cash do you have on you right now?:
none

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: in August

Q: What did you have for dinner last night?
A: tortellini with Rennick

Q: Look to your left, what do you see?
A: the wall

Q:Do you have plants in your room?
A: yes, I have clover, six of them now in their little pot.

No comments: