Sunday, July 02, 2006

Because I don't spend nearly enough of my life doing surveys this summer...

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'3"

2. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship? No

3. Do you own a gun?
No, but squirt guns are fun.

4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? What kind of question is this? And I do already.

5. How many letters are in your crush's name?
She has a really long name. And I'm not entirely sure.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
eh, they're alright.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night and Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
hot tea

9. Do you do push-ups?
I try, but it ain't pretty.

10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
no

11. Do you have a girlfriend? no

12. Do you like the rain?
not unless there's a draught

15. Do you have A.D.D?
no

16. Full initials?
VE

17. Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment.
1) I need to turn my alarm off.
2) Poor Lori.
3) Damn apartment people.
4) I need to do the laundry.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought in the past week.
1) Wendy's chicken strips
2) iced tea
3) milk

20. What time did you wake up today?
early, thank you, Miss Fuzzy Cat

21. Can you spell?
yes

22. Current worry?
Lori and her dad :(

23. Current hate?
cancer

24. Favorite place to be?
my grandmother's house

25. Least favorite place to be?
hospital

26. Where would you like to go?
Venice

27. Do you own slippers?
yes, but I never wear them

28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
married with kids, in a tenure track teaching position

29. Do you burn or tan?
burn, and then blister and peel, it's stunning.

30. Yellow or blue?
both

31. Would you be a pirate?
sure, why not. and I'm way too excited about the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I'm going to go to the midnight showing on Thursday.

32. Last time your phone rang?
don't know, it's on silent so I can ignore it

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
ones I make up

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
um, snakes

35. What's in your pockets right now?
laundry quarters, and the locks on the apartment laundry room have been changed and I can't get a new key until Wednesday. Grr.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
my cat

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I have no idea.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I got attacked by a dog. It was pulled off before it bit me, but it knocked me over and I sprained my ankle pretty badly.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
1

45. what is your favorite book?
Oh gosh, I have lots of favorites. New and Selected Poems by Mary Oliver, Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott, the Harry Potter series, So Far from God by Ana Castillo, Tipping the Velvet and Fingersmith by Sarah Waters (by far the best lesbian novels I have ever read--this is me recommending them), and Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series

46. What song did you last hear?
something from Amy Ray's CD, Prom

48. What is your favorite cereal?
Cheerios

49.What were you doing at midnight last night?
chatting on IM with a new friend

50.what was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
If I pretend to be asleep, maybe she'll go away. Of course, the fuzzy girl knows this ploy and wasn't fooled.

No comments: