1. How tall are you barefoot?
2. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship? No
3. Do you own a gun?
No, but squirt guns are fun.
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? What kind of question is this? And I do already.
5. How many letters are in your crush's name?
She has a really long name. And I'm not entirely sure.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
eh, they're alright.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night and Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Do you do push-ups?
I try, but it ain't pretty.
10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
11. Do you have a girlfriend? no
12. Do you like the rain?
not unless there's a draught
15. Do you have A.D.D?
16. Full initials?
17. Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment.
1) I need to turn my alarm off.
2) Poor Lori.
3) Damn apartment people.
4) I need to do the laundry.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought in the past week.
1) Wendy's chicken strips
2) iced tea
20. What time did you wake up today?
early, thank you, Miss Fuzzy Cat
21. Can you spell?
22. Current worry?
Lori and her dad :(
23. Current hate?
24. Favorite place to be?
my grandmother's house
25. Least favorite place to be?
26. Where would you like to go?
27. Do you own slippers?
yes, but I never wear them
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
married with kids, in a tenure track teaching position
29. Do you burn or tan?
burn, and then blister and peel, it's stunning.
30. Yellow or blue?
31. Would you be a pirate?
sure, why not. and I'm way too excited about the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I'm going to go to the midnight showing on Thursday.
32. Last time your phone rang?
don't know, it's on silent so I can ignore it
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
ones I make up
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
35. What's in your pockets right now?
laundry quarters, and the locks on the apartment laundry room have been changed and I can't get a new key until Wednesday. Grr.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I have no idea.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I got attacked by a dog. It was pulled off before it bit me, but it knocked me over and I sprained my ankle pretty badly.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
45. what is your favorite book?
Oh gosh, I have lots of favorites. New and Selected Poems by Mary Oliver, Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott, the Harry Potter series, So Far from God by Ana Castillo, Tipping the Velvet and Fingersmith by Sarah Waters (by far the best lesbian novels I have ever read--this is me recommending them), and Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series
46. What song did you last hear?
something from Amy Ray's CD, Prom
48. What is your favorite cereal?
49.What were you doing at midnight last night?
chatting on IM with a new friend
50.what was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
If I pretend to be asleep, maybe she'll go away. Of course, the fuzzy girl knows this ploy and wasn't fooled.