Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Six Weird Facts about Myself

via frog

The rules:
- You must post with six weird facts or habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on :)
- At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.
- Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
1) I love to read young adult literature. I try to keep up with all of the Newberry winners and honor books each year.
2) I love to grocery shop. I can calculate the price of everything in my cart within a dollar every time.
3) Before I went on the bike ride on Sunday, I reattached the chain to my bike. I didn't realize I was so mechanically able :)
4) I just got a library card for the public library in town on Sunday. I've been using the school library until now. I don't think it's ever taken me so long to visit the public library. They have an excellent collection of lesbian books, though. I'm quite excited. Not that that's all I read, of course...
5) I like to watch the Price is Right showcase showdown. I'm a really good bidder.
6) My cat does Darth Vader immitations by pressing her nose and mouth into my ear and breathing loudly until I wake up. She thinks this is funny. Scares the hell out of me every time.
The Six Who Are Hereby Tagged:
Luna at her new blog that I need to update and her girlfriend if she also wants to participate, gardener of Compostecompote who doesn't update her blog nearly often enough ;), and Lynette, Anndi, Jondra, and Nancy at myspace whose blogs you may not read.

No comments: