Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hello Again :)

I'm back online and this time I have my Master's and I'm gainfully employed. Woohoo! I had a terrible time finding a summer job last summer, and I felt really awful about it. This year, I got a job in less than an hour-and-a-half after I started searching. I'll be working at a phone bank conducting health surveys for research purposes. So if you get a phone call this summer from some woman wanting to know how many times a day you brush your teeth or if you've had food poisoning in the last few days, don't hang up. It might be me :) Come August, I'll be back in the classroom, but depending on how the summer goes, I may stay at the phone bank for a couple more months. You know, until the big piles of composition essays start rolling in. And my credit card debt is significantly diminished. I'd love to get that puppy paid off soon.

No comments: