1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
I tend to like homey kind of places, like my favorite Italian place or the Basque place in town. Neither would probably really qualify as romantic to anyone else, though.
3. When was the last time you puked from drinking?
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
sitting with Bella at the airport
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
8. How many colleges did you attend?
two. one undergrad and one graduate
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
it's clean and I like tie-dye?
10. GAS PRICES First thought?
glad I don't use much gas
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
no alarm went off
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I hope Joe's okay. Joe is one of the guys at the shelter. He left around midnight last night, and I saw him walking downtown alone. It kind of worried me. It's still cold at night here.
14. What chore do you despise?
15. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
sure, why not.
16. Get up early or sleep in?
17. What is your favorite movie?
Lady in the Water, Little Miss Sunshine, Napoleon Dynamite, D.E.B.S.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
watch movies, play games, sit and chat
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I still have my Christmas tree up.
22. Are you planning on remaining in your current field?
probably for a while
23. If you are not married, do you see yourself married
in the next 5 years?
if I find the right girl
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into a Wal-Mart?
my prescription--it's only $4 there, and I don't have insurance
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
I have no idea. I wish same sex couples could marry, though.
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
no one. I do read two blogs, but they're friends' blogs: Bella's and Tishie's.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
salt and vinegar potato chips
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
It's in the Water? No one else seems to like that one at least.
31. What's "your" drink?
uh, Fat Tire?
32. Non alcoholic:
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Cops or Robbers?
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
can't think of one
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be?
never seen it
37. What do you want when you are sick?
someone to hold my hand
38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
alicia. she was brave and came out when we were 16. I'd like to talk to her about that and tell her she was brave.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
the radio station that sponsors Pride
42. Norm or Cliff?
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons??
tend to watch the Simpsons more
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
no one does
46. If you could get away with it, whom would you kill?
i'm not a violent person
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
48. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
49. Last book you read for real?
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
50. Do you have a teddy bear?
nope. I have a stuffed lion, but my cat is terribly jealous of it.
51. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
in the woods with a toothbrush made out of a stick (seriously, this is a wilderness trick in case you get stuck in the woods)
52. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
53. Number of texts in a day?
54. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
55. Pencil or pen?
56. How many jobs have you had?
I have no idea. Several.
57. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
married with kids and in a tenure track teaching position.