Monday, February 12, 2007

Survey

1. Hi, my name is: Emily

2. Never in my life have I: desired to jump out of an airplane

3. The one person who can drive me nuts is: my dad's mom

4. High school: is not something I care to relive.

5. When I'm nervous: I talk really fast and giggle.

6. The last time I cried was: when I watched disc 5 of Fullmetal Alchemist.

7. If I were to get married right now my wedding party would be: my sister and Judith and Josh

8. My hair is: frizzy

9. When I was 5: I could read

10. Last Christmas: I spent the day with my family

11. I should be: I really don't have anything I should be doing right this moment.

12. When I look down I see: cat toys

13. The craziest recent event was: I haven't done much lately...

14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be: white

15. By this time next year: I want to be going to Europe

16. My current worry is: money

17. I have a hard time understanding: fundamentalists

18. There's this girl I know who: is fuzzy and likes to snuggle and purr.

19. You know I like you when: I introduce you to my cat.

20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my sister

21. Take my advice: claim who you are. No one else will.

22. My most wanted item is: new music

23. If you visited the place I was born: you'd understand a lot about me.

24. I plan to visit: Ireland, Portland

25. If you spend the night at my house while my parents are gone: you'll have two cats sucking up to you like you wouldn't believe.

27. The world could do without: fundamentalists

28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: no

29. Most recent thing I've bought myself: lunch

30. Most recent thing someone else bought me: movie ticket and popcorn for my birthday (from my friend, Cassie)

31. My favorite blonde is: Cassie

32. My favorite brunette is: Erin

33. My favorite redhead is: Josh

34: My middle name is: Bronte

35. This morning I: got up early and did laundry and graded papers

36. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: giraffes

37. Once, at a party I: compared cat notes with one of my favorite poets

38. Last night I was: at the movies and then sleeping

39. There's this guy I know: who is overseas. I want to visit him.

40. I don't know: how to snowshoe.

41. A better name for me would be: Catwoman

42. Tomorrow I am: going to grade papers

43. My birthday is: next Tuesday

44. What I really want for Valentine's Day is: a romantic girlfriend.

No comments: