Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm bored. Sigh.

TEN FAVORITES

01. show: Law & Order: SVU, Designing Women
02. flower - Sunflowers
03. color – blue
04. sport – no
05. mall – the one my sister and aunts and I go to the day after Thanksgiving. It isn't so much the mall as the company.
06. music – Indigo Girls
07. food - Italian, Mexican
08. season - Summer
09. day - Saturday
10. city – Venice

TEN FACTS

01. hometown- Small Town, Midwest
02. hair color - brown
03. hair length - short-ish
04. hair style - shaggy
05. eye color - blue
06. shoe size – 6
07. mood – somewhat stressed
08. smell - um, Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume?
09. available – yes
10. lefty/righty - righty

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE

01. have you ever been in love – yes
02. do you believe in love - yes
03. why did your last relationship fail - sick of answering this one
04. have you ever been heartbroken – yes
05. have you ever broken some one's heart - yes
06. have you ever fallen for your best friend – no, but the person I've fallen for has become my best friend
07. have you ever loved someone but never told them?- yes
08. are you afraid of commitment? no
09. have you ever had a secret admirer – yes, twice, actually. They ended up being not so secret (because I know about them). One I went to high school with and he named his daughter after me. The other was one of my students. I found out about it later.
10. do you believe in love at first sight – anything's possible

TEN THINGS: THIS OR THAT

01. love or money - love
02. hard liquor or beer - beer
03. vacation in Hawaii or Paris - Paris
04. one night stands or relationships -relationship
05. television or Internet - both
06. Pepsi or coke - neither
07. wild night out or romantic night in – romantic night in
08. colored or black and white pictures -whatever
09. phone or in person - in person
10. aim or myspace - whatever

01. are you missing someone right now – my sister, Josh
02. are you happy - yes, except for the state of my checkbook :(
03. are you talking to anyone right now - not at the moment
04. are you bored - yep
05. are you German - a little
06. are you Scottish - no
07. are you french - no
08. are you Italian - no
09. are your parents still married - yes

No comments: