1. Who were you with last night?
2. What woke you up this morning?
3. Where are you?
my parents' house
4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I hope so. I'm going to see my sister's graduation.
5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
6. When was the last time you cried?
I don't know.
7. Ever thrown up in public?
8. Passed out because of alcohol?
9. Who's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
10. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
11. Where would you like to live?
I really don't know. Not my hometown. I'm open to just about anywhere else.
12. What kind of home would you like?
a peaceful, happy place. I'd also like a porch and a yard.
14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
teaching college with a book published. hopefully married, contemplating children.
- ON MYSPACE -
16. Have you kissed anyone on your top friends?
17. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
the fabulous Bella
- IN GENERAL -
20. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
Actually, I can't remember, but I run into things quite frequently. Which is probably why I can't remember.
21. Do you listen to music everyday?
23. What was the last thing you ate?
popcorn at Judy's.
24. Are you a fast typist?
25. About how many people have you liked?
that's very broad. I have liked lots of people, you know, friends, family, cats...
26. What are you doing this weekend?
going to my sister's graduation.
27. What’s your favorite type of SODA?
I don't drink soda
28. Whats your LEAST favorite SODA?
29. Have you ever won an award?
30. What is your favorite sound?
31. Are you listening to music right now?
not at the moment, actually, but I was just a bit ago.
33. What’s a quote that you love?
"Some days I walk in flowers. Some days I walk on stone. Today I walk in hours. Someday I shall be home." from a k.d. lang song but she didn't write it.
34. How long 'til your birthday?
Several months. November 27th.
35. When were you the saddest in your whole life?
Thanksgiving week the year my ex and I broke up. It was hell.
36. What time is it?
37. What time do you want it to be?
uh, now is fine.
38. What makes you mad?
39. Have you ever had a song written about you?
41. What song(s) make(s) you happy?
"Closer to Fine" by Emily Saliers, "Teen Lament" by Michelle Malone, "World Falls" by Amy Ray
42. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
nothing in particular. Sometimes PBS.
43. Do you have a job?
44. Do you shower before bed or the next morning (Or both)?
before bed often, but sometimes both.
45. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
46. What makes you happy?
sunshine, being in nature, watching my cat frisk around, going to the library, hanging out with Bella
47. What’s the next CD you're gonna get?
I have a list. Amy Ray just came out with a new one, though, so maybe that one. The last one that caught my eye was The Best of Kansas, though.
48. Name one of your favorite songs.
"World Falls" by Amy Ray
49. Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
yes. she's known it for a while. I'm waiting for her.
50. Are you taller than your sibling(s)?
yes. I'm not taller than many people, but I am taller than my sister.