Wednesday, April 25, 2007

1. I love... my cat.
2. Right now I want... to feel better about the world.
3. I feel like... a depressed person.
4. I hate it when... people don't keep their word.
5. I fear... rejection.
6. I'm lonely without... my cat.
7. I need... help getting the odor out of my carpet.
8. Today I... had lunch with Tishie.
9. Tomorrow I'm... going to a counseling appointment.
10. I just... graded some papers.
11. I want to meet... Amy Ray.
12. I'm hungry for... Basque food.
13. I love it when... there are lots of dandelions.
14. I'm afraid of... the cat food recall.
15. I'm listening to... my cat rustle through the blinds and chirp at the creatures outside.
16. I'm wearing... pajamas
17. I wish I was in... France.
18. I'm craving... mushrooms.
19. I want to... go to Ireland.
20. I can... give feedback on poems very quickly.
21. I can't ... read student essays with any speed.
22. I have... to buy some cat food.
23. I haven't... talked to Josh in a while.
24. I'm nervous... about my poetry class not happening this summer.
25. My Mom thinks I'm... a good teacher.
26. My Dad thinks I'm... happy.
27. I think... I need to go to bed.
28. I'm happy when... I am around people who are always the same. That's what I like most about my best friends. They're always the same. We can go six months without talking, and when we do finally talk, it's like it was yesterday. I like that.
29. I'm sad when... people are mean.
30. I like eating... just about anything.
31. I hate eating... tuna.
32. I love watching... Will and Grace.
33. I love listening... to treefrogs.
34. I like playing... cards.
35. I hate waking up to... James Dobson blathering on about stupid shit.
36. I can see... my clover plant.
37. I'm glad that... I will have such a fun poetry class this fall.
38. I'm disappointed... that my rent is going up.
39. I look like... my mother.
40. I wish I looked like... well, I wish I had my grandmother's eyes. My sister got them.

No comments: