1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
just over two years
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
4. Ever drop your cell phone?
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
I hauled lumber on Tues. Does that count? Other than that, it's been a slow week. WW's yard exploded (long story), and we haven't been out at all.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
bicycle helmet (it wasn't an expensive one, but it was for me)
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
8. FIRST THING(s) YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
hmm, currently Teen Lament by Michelle Malone
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
teaching where I am now. it's going on four years.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?:
I own five die. They're all in my Yahtzee game.
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
I honestly have no idea. I'm invited to one in September, though. One of my college friends is getting married.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
last summer :( I'm going to see him next week, though :) :) :) My best girl friend I haven't seen in a couple years. Are you still planning to come visit me????
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
21. FAVORITE ANIMAL:
cats, particularly my own fuzzy girl, who is currently stretched out on the floor cuddling her fluffy pink pig
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
an Italian place that I like or a bar downtown with good food
24. CAN YOU COOK?
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
brussel sprouts, can't get past the texture, which is very unlike me. I can eat anything.
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
how laid back I am
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
currently my stomach. it hurts.
31. LONGEST WORK SHIFT:
no idea. probably every time I grade research essays, though. That's always an all-night affair.
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
um, I like a bunch of movies. I just saw Lady in the Water, though. I liked it.
34. CAN YOU SING?
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
Silkwood. haven't watched it yet. Tweflth Night just came in at the library, as well. I'm way excited, but I won't be able to pick it up until Mon.
38.ONE THING YOU DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT?
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
I want a laptop.
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Ellen Degeneres (does that scream dyke or what?)
45. DO YOU SMOKE?
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
yes, they can
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
sometimes, with lots of milk
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
in egg salad
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
two when i'm reading, one when i'm sleeping
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
jeans and a collared shirt
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
I wish I were a nomad, an Indian, or a saint.
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I have a statue of St. Gertrude, the patron saint of cats, gardeners, and pilgrims.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
yes, my favorite was a Harry Potter surprise party my friends threw me my senior year of college. They rock.
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON:
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
all the time, although K calling church the House of Happy last night really struck me as funny
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
7 something, thanks to the fuzzy girl
72. BEST THINGS ABOUT WINTER?
Christmas and snow
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET:
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Buttercup (I had just seen Princess Bride and was slightly in love with Robin Wright. I was five).
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
published poet, tenured professor, world traveler, mom
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
87. ARE YOU SMILING?
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
all the time
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
back to Italy
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
yep, yay! My classes are all planned (for the entire semester if you can believe that, I can't. i got on a roll this week). I just have to make the copies now.
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
i went camping.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
yes, but not as a patient
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?