Specifically the Thursday Next series.
10. You get to see Miss Havisham and Mr. Toad have car races and Miss Havisham drive recklessly all over England.
9. The Cheshire Cat has become the Unitary Authority of Warrington Cat (because of re-districting) and continuously requests Moggilicious Cat Treats from all Outlanders.
8. Humpty Dumpty carries a picket sign.
7. You can actually stay at Scarlett O'Hara's home, but you have to dress the part.
6. Heathcliff spent three years as a movie star in Hollywood before being forced to return to his gig in Wuthering Heights.
5. People are named after literary characters so often that they have to be assigned numbers, for example, there are several thousand people named William Shakespeare.
4. You can see a woman get trapped in "The Daffodils" with Wordsworth, who is horny old man.
3. Travel to the other side of the world now takes only an hour or so.
2. It's more fun than reading 1984 or at least more cheerful.
1. You can be a nerd, like me.