1. Where is your dad right now?
in another state
2. Last time you kissed someone?
it's been a while
3. Name five things you did today.
woke up, felt lousy, read all of the undergrad poetry contest submissions and picked my favorites, came to school, felt lousy
4. Last person u text messaged?
5. What kind of phone do you have?
7. Where does your best friend work?
one teaches little kids, one teaches college kids and works at a pharmacy
8. What are you listening to?
9. What do you smell like?
10. What color are your eyes?
11. Have you ever done a chinese fire drill?
12. What color is your bedroom floor?
13. Do you have a chair in your room?
14. What are you doing tomorrow?
going to church. it's Palm Sunday.
15. Do you know anyone who is engaged?
16.What is your favorite #?
17. Do you know someone named Betsy?
18. What color is your mom's hair?
19. Do you have a dog? Breed? Name?
20. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
yes, we sang all the time with my mother.
21. Are you married?
22. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
24. Do you play an instrument?
25. Do you like fire?
26. Are you allergic to anything?
27. Do you have a crush on anyone?
28. Best friend?
29. Have you ever been to a spa?
30. Did you take science all four years of high school?
no, I got hell about this for a while. I didn't care then, and I don't care now.
31. Do you like butterflies?
32. Do you miss someone right now?
33. Do you think they miss you too?
probably some of them do
34. Have you ever seen your school counselor?
I went to the counseling center for a while, but I can't now because I'm not a student.
35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
no, but I am and I love it.
36. What is one thing you've learned about life?
37. Whats your favorite color?
38. Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it.
39. Ever been stuck in an elevator?
40. What does your mom call you?
41.What do your friends call you?
42. What does you hair look like right now?
it's nice today, well-behaved and clean (I just washed it a little bit ago).
43. Has a friend ever used you?
I hope not.
44. Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend?
45. What have you eaten today?
46. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
curly unless I brush it out
48. Who was the last person you drove with?
my parents probably
49. What are you looking forward to?
reading Jasper Fforde's new book.
50. How are you today?
 Have you ever been given roses?
 What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
Tipping the Velvet and A Walk in the Clouds
 have you honestly been in love?
 Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
 Have you ever had your heart broken?
 Your thoughts on online relationships?
I've met nearly everyone I've ever gone out with online.
 Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
 Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
 How many kids do you want to have?
three or four
 What is your favorite color(s)
 What are your views on gay marriages?
should be legal
 Do you believe you truly only love once?
no, but I believe there is only one true love, if that makes sense.
 Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
who knows? maybe.
 At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
never have. same sex--I remember really having a thing for my sixth grade teacher.
 What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
I don't know. I put a lot of thought into this when I was engaged, but at the moment, I could care less.
 Do you Know someone who likes you?
honestly, I have no idea.