Friday, March 30, 2007

High School

1. Who was your best friend?
Josh

2. What sports did you play?
cross country

3. What kind of car did you drive?
my dad's old van

4. It's Friday night, where were you?
at the football game or the basketball game with my french horn

5. Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?.
nope. wasn't out then.

6. Were you considered a flirt?
no

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
yes, no, and yes. we didn't have an orchestra to be in.

8. Were you a nerd?
yes

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
no

10. Can you sing the fight song?
just my mom's version of it, which is not really the official version

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
my calculus teacher. just to specify, I hated calculus, but I loved him.

12. What was your school's full name?
Cakeweed

13. School mascot?
knight

14. Did you go to Prom?
yes, with a group of girls, half of whom are gay

15. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
no

16. What do you remember most about graduation?
I gave a speech. I was the valedictorian.

17. Where were you on senior ditch day?
probably in school.

18. Did you have a job your senior year?
JCPenney

19. Where did you go most often for lunch?
we weren't allowed to leave, so the cafeteria

20. Have you gained weight since then?
yes

21. Where did you go after graduation?
my graduation party

22. When did you graduate?
1998

23. Who was your Senior prom date?
didn't have one, wasn't out then.

24. Are you going to your 10 year reunion?
no

25. Who was your home room teacher?
I have no idea.

No comments: