Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happiness

I have met the girl of my dreams. I have been chatting with her online and on the phone for about three months. I met her in person last weekend. She's amazing, and she's beautiful. She is smart and kind and compassionate. She wants the same things in life that I do. I think she's the one. We have quirky things in common, like the fact that we both like to take walks in cemeteries. And she makes up ridiculous far-fetched stories about her cats, just like I do. And she has for years, not just since she met me. She laughs a lot, too, which is so nice. I haven't ever dated anyone who is so passionate and hilarious. We are officially in a relationship. I don't think I have ever been so happy. She even sent me flowers yesterday. Those who I know in real life are welcome to request pictures and/or details.

2 comments:

Judy said...

So happy for you!

Jana B said...

WOW! Congrats!!! I know I'm a random blogger who just stopped by, and therefore a total stranger... but... I just have to tell you that the best thing in life is to have someone in your life who completely "gets" even the wierdest parts of you.

And yes, I love walking and picnicing at cemeteries as well lol As a matter of fact, one of my first dates with my husband was when he took me out mushroom hunting (An Indiana thing) and where did we go? To a cemetery in the middle of the woods, so that we could hunt all in the woods around the cemetery. Luckily we didn't find any, since eating mushrooms down the hill from a cemetery would just be creepy.