Thursday, July 12, 2007

[Spell your first name backwards] ylime
[The story behind your user name] it's my cat's name
[How old are you?] 27
[Date of birth] 2/20
[Where do you live?] in an apartment
[Occupation] adjunct professor
[4 words that sum you up] still awake at school

Describe your....

[Wallet] green, leather-ish (probably fake leather), I got it free
[Key holder] "Georgia on my mind"--reminds me of Atlanta where my friends are and of Designing Women, which is the coolest show ever
[Jewelry worn daily] I haven't been wearing any lately.
[Pillow cover] blue
[Coffee cup] my newest aquisitions have pictures of Garfield drinking coffee
[Shoes] Columbia sandles
[School bag] blue with holes in it :(
[Favorite shirt] my peach columbia shirts
[Favorite pants] a pair of jeans
[Cologne/Perfume] Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom
[Piercing] one in each ear
[What you are wearing now] green pants and a button-up shirt
[Hair] brown
[Makeup] none
[in my mouth] nothing
[In My Head] I'm hungry.
[Wish] to eat lunch
[Eating Habit] great when I cook, not so good when I don't
[Some of your favorite movies] Tipping the Velvet, But I'm a Cheerleader, D.E.B.S., Dead Poets Society, Grey Matters,
[Do you believe in love at first sight] Yes
[The last thing you ate?] salad last night
[Do you believe in love] Yes
[Do you believe in soul mates] Yes
[Do you believe in forgiveness] Yes
[Three cities you wouldn't mind relocating to?] Asheville, Atlanta, Seattle
[What are some of your favorite foods?] stuffed peppers, shish kabob, cheese tortellini with pesto

Yes or No...

[you keep a diary] just a blog currently. I have been a good journaler in the past. I just don't really want to right now.
[you have a secret you have not shared with anyone] probably, but I can't think of one right off. I'm pretty open about most things.
[you fold your underwear] no
[you talk in your sleep] I don't know.

Last...

[movie you bought] Superman Returns, Ice Age the Meltdown, and Happy Feet for my dad for Father's Day
[song you listened to] I don't remember
[song that was stuck in your head] I don't remember
[song you've downloaded] I’ve never downloaded a song, but I listened to Independent Women on youtube recently...
[CD you bought] Dixie Chicks Wide Open Spaces
[CD you listened to] Indigo Girls Indians Nomads Saints
[person you've called] my sister
[person who called you] bella
[TV show you've watched] Frasier
[Thing you said] Email it to me (to one of my students)

...or...

[Black or White?] black
[Cats or Dogs?] cats
[Tea or Coffee?] tea
[Achiever or Slacker?] depends on the day
[Leader or Follower?] neither
[Beer or Cider?] beer
[Drinks or Shots?] drinks
[Single or Taken?] single
[Matches or a Lighter?] matches
[Letters or Emails?] either
[Short hair or Long hair?] depends on the person

I want to...

[Go] home
[Kill] no one
[Hear from] a poetry contest I entered
[Meet] Mary Oliver
[Look like] Audrey Hepburn
[Avoid] awkward situations
[Hug] my cat
[Kiss] my cat

[Loved somebody so much it makes you cry?] yes
[Drank alcohol?] yes
[Done drugs?] no
[Broken the law?] no
[Ran away from home?] no
[Broken a bone?] no
[Cheated on a test?] no
[Played Truth Or Dare?] yes
[Flashed someone?] no
[Mooned Someone?] no
[Kissed someone you didn’t know?] no
[Been on a game show/talk show] no
[Been in a fight?] no
[Ridden in a fire truck?] yes
[Been on a plane?] yes
[Come close to dying?] sort of
[Gave someone a piggy back/shoulder ride?] yes
[Swam in the ocean?] yes
[Had a nightmare/dream that made you wake up?] yes
[Kissed someone of the same sex] yes

Relationships...

[Girlfriend/Boyfriend] I would like one/no
[When and who was your 1st crush?] I remember really having a thing for my sixth grade teacher.
[What do you first notice about the opposite sex] I don't.
[Your idea of a perfect date] eating dinner and then taking a walk and looking at the stars
[Name a moment that you thought was really sweet] I was in a really awkward situation a few weeks ago that made me personally really uncomfortable. I got up and left and sat outside to wait for the people I was with, and my best friend came out and sat beside me. That meant more to me than she may ever know.
[Your first kiss] Janelle in my apartment complex parking lot
[Do you have a crush] kind of

Are you a...

[Vegetarian?] no.
[Good Student?] yes
[Good Singer?] I'm okay.
[A good Actor/Actress?] No.
[A deep sleeper?] yes
[A Good Dancer?] No.
[Shy?] Sort of.
[Outgoing?] not really

No comments: